The RAPTOR CLAMP™ and Overhead Warning Light (OWL) are designed to increase the visibility of overhead power lines for birds providing an economical means of reducing the hazard to both the utility’s power lines and the birds.
Products that feature our state-of-the-art RAPTOR CLAMP technology can be easily applied using a standard shotgun style hotstick. The positive grip of the OWL coils and RAPTOR CLAMP ensure they remain in the applied position to provide proper visibility. Even under extreme aeolian vibration and other motion, these diverters remain on the line exactly where they were installed.
• Increased conductor profile to provide enhanced cable visibility where migratory bird flight paths are present
• Economical and easily applied
• Long service life without deterioration of material properties
• Manufactured from high impact PVC
• All components are UV stabilized
• LED versions offer visibility for avian species flying at dusk, dawn, and night